Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed the holiday and welcome back!
There are some updates and exciting events coming up.
(1) New time for Term 2 Drop in Hours:
- Mondays 2:30 pm-4:30 pm (Mandarin)
- Tuesdays 12:00-2:00 pm (Cantonese)
- Wednesdays 2:00-4:00 pm (French)
- Thursdays 12:00-2:00 pm
(2) We will have a Promo Booth in Library Hall foyer on Thursday Jan.7th 12:30-2:30 PM. Career Peers will be there and answer all your questions toward new events coming up this semester. Such as Career symposium which will be on Thursday February 5th 6:00-9:30 PM and Mock Interview.
(3) if you took some of the workshops last semester or you still want to get Career Development Certificate, don’t forget to check the Brescia website for workshop dates!
For detail information, go and check http://brescia.uwo.ca/life/student-life/career-professional-development/types-of-support/