As a third year student, I am constantly thinking of how to make my university life more meaningful, and I start to make a long list of all the things I can do to achieve self-improvement, however, reality always challenges me so that I cannot act on most of them which makes me disappointed.
Do you also have lots of things written down on your to-do list? Why you don’t start to do them?
Are you waiting for inspiration? Then here you go!
Here are 6 inspiring quotes from Mario Cuomo that helped me a lot and I hope that will also help you:
(1) ” You will not be able to tell that they are capable of greatness until you provide them with a packed house, a 3-and-2 count and the game is on the line.”
(2) ” Most of us have achieved levels of affluence and comfort unthought of two generations ago. We’ve never had it so good, most of us. Nor have we ever complained so bitterly about our problems.”
(3) ” There are only two rules for being successful; one, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it.”
(4) ” Decide exactly what you want to achieve. Do you want to help people, or do you want to be powerful?”
(5) ” Every time I’ve done something that doesn’t feel right, it’s ended up not being right.”
(6) ” In this life, you should read everything you can read. Taste everything you can taste. Meet everyone you can meet. Travel everywhere you can travel. Learn everything you can learn. Experience everything you can experience.”
For more detail information, go and check this link to inspire yourself !